Date of birth: July 4, 1982 (Age: 34 years)
Height: 5’ 11” (180 cm)
Weight: 176 pounds (80 kg)
Mike Sorrentino body measurements:
Chest: 40” (102 cm)
Biceps: 16” (41 cm)
Waist: 34” (86 cm)
Shoe size: 12 (US)/ 45(EU)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
To bring one’s body closer to the ideal Hollywood parameters is a very difficult task. And this is not only a matter of constant hard labor in gyms under the guidance of competent trainers (which can be extremely expensive) and severe restrictions in food. To get and, most importantly, to maintain such a great form for a long time, one can not go without generic heredity.
But this is Hollywood. Here everything is built on risk and great luck.
Mike The Situation Sorrentino is rightfully considered the king of abdominal muscles.
After graduating from college, Mike began working as an assistant manager in one of Staten Island’s fitness centers. But a year later, having lost his job, he became a model who demonstrated underwear, for his perfect body could not suit better for that kind of activity.
Today, Mike Sorrentino is the reality star of Jersey Shore.
He shares his secrets of maintaining an excellent physical form reluctantly. But still the lucky ones can get a 30-minute film, where he shows a magical set of exercises, allowing to achieve and permanently consolidate such an amazing result.
Mike The Situation Sorrentino has told about his fitness routine rules and here are some of them that keep him fitted.
- Eat every few hours. Mike has 6 meals a day – 3 basic and 3 in the form of protein cocktails.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Give preference to lean meats, vegetables, fruits whenever possible.
- Sleep 6-8 hours a day, because sleep is the time your muscles recover and grow.
- Avoid simple carbohydrates and empty calories, including mayonnaise and jelly.
- Treat fitness as a long-term lifestyle, and not as a current change. Be dedicated to fitness, persistent, persevering and working on yourself really to the maximum.
- Make fitness your # 1 commitment, because exactly how it makes you confident and responsible will lead to success in all other areas of life.
- Give yourself one day, when you can eat whatever you want and completely relax from all possible physical exertion.