Ariana Grande is twenty year old musician and actress, who started her career in her teens. Now Ariana enjoys her international popularity. And like any celebrity, she has her own style, which is copied by teen girls worldwide. Ariana Grande hairstyle is worth discussing. The star has long hair and during the years of her career the length of her hair wasn’t changed radically. But she changed her hairdos and hair color.
Thick shining hair of a middle length has already become the calling card of Ari. This length is ideal for making various hairdos and probably, that’s why a singer doesn’t change its length. For her “stability”, when it goes about hairstyle, Ariana was criticized by fashion bloggers. Some people think that Ariana Grande ponytail hairstyle is the only hairdo she wears. But in fact the star has at least 10 other hairstyles, which she has worn in her real life and in her music videos and movies. Here they are.
1. Ariana Grande hair color is the matter of dispute for many of her fans. The star changes her hair color regularly. Her fans saw Ariana Grande red hair and Ariana Grande blond. But Ariana Grande original hair color is dark brown. Such color she wears on one of her first public photos, which were made on the 30th of October, 2008, when the star was just 15 and she took part in the musical “13”. Then teenager Ariana Grande had dark brown hair and long locks.
2. Ariana Grande Victorious hairstyles, when she portrayed Cat Valentine, are a separate page in Ari’s stylish biography. Of course, the choice of the color was not her idea. It was necessary to portray her heroine. That time Ariana Grande dark red hair made her noticeable among all the other heroes of the project. She had long hair of middle length, which she wore in all kinds of hairstyles.
3. Ariana Grande hairstyle 2013 can be characterized as long waves. She wore no bangs, so her high forehead was noticeable. Sometimes she made the middle parting of her hair and sometimes she combed it to the left or to the right side. She turned back to her dark brown natural color.
4. Ariana Grande hair color 2014 is almost the same as in 2013. But the star lightened the ends of the hair, which became almost blond in 2014. The star appears at numerous public events, parties or ceremonies, wearing ponytails. Her fans criticized her for that. They blamed Ari for her desire to wear the same hairdo. The star had to explain trough twitter, that she makes ponytails to hide the bad hair condition. She told, she spoiled her hair, when created Ariana Grande bright red hair for her role of Cat in “Victorious”. And in 2014 she had to renew her hair, to make it healthy again. Ponytails were the attempt to hide pour hair condition.
5. Ariana Grande wigs is another reason, why the fans criticized her style. The star told, she tried wearing wigs, but then noticed they were ridiculous. Now she doesn’t wear wigs in her everyday life, but sometimes put them on in her music videos. There are photos of the singer in various wigs, like in blond wig, in turquoise wig, in red hair wig etc. It was rumored, the star prefers wearing wigs because she is getting bold, like Britney Spears in 2007.
6. Ariana Grande brown hair is her natural tint and she returned to her original color in 2015. But during the years of her career Ariana changed hair color numerous times. Ariana Grande ombre hair color, which she wore at some event in November, 2015, when her dark brown hair slightly cascaded into light blond, appeared to be fake as several days later her hair was dark brown again. Ariana Grande dark brown hair looks attractive, but her fans find it too dull. They prefer Ariana Grande red velvet hair, which she had during her Cat Valentine period.
7. In November, 2015 Ariana Grande tried some new original hairdo. She made so-called mouse ears, when the most part of her hair was long and straight and she made two buns from the left and from the right side of her head in the form of ears. She looked really funny.
8. Ariana Grande 2016 is the adult star and that’s why her hairdo looks more natural and more mature. She is not a teenager anymore and she avoids too bright unnatural tints. The star keeps her natural color and uses half up pony tail at the 58th MTV Music Award ceremony. Probably, she really likes it!
9. One of the most interesting hairstyles of the star in 2016 is Ariana Grande fishtail bun. The updo, which opened shoulders and back of the singer, looked fresh new and fashionable. They say, such a hairstyle is the trend of the year.
10. The other fresh hairdo of Ariana Grande is curly hair with small braids. She shared her photos with a new hairdo at instagram. The star looked perfect and bright.
To sum up, the hair style of Ariana Grande has changed during the years of her career. She changed hair color and hairdo numerous times. The star prefers long hair of middle length. Very often she makes ponytails. Ariana Grande looks sweet and her hairdo shows, how fragile she is. Ariana tries to look sweet rather than sexual. And she expresses her signature style through her hair.