Date of birth: June 22, 1973 (Age: 43 years)
Height: 6′ 2” (188 cm)
Weight: 203 pounds (92 kg)
Shoe size: 11 (US)/44 (EU)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Blue
Hollywood stars sometimes are really crazy about their own weight. Too thin. Too thick. Not enough curvaceous. Too curvaceous. Pretty huge breasts. Too small breasts. Too much plastics. Constant need in plastic surgery and so on.
Noone in Hollywood is completely satisfied with his body.
In 90’s, Carson Daly impressed the public with an unexpected weight loss. However, it is still unclear whether it was good or bad transformation. The point is that all the time Carson’s figure has been a target of criticism. At the beginning, they said he was too fat and he needed to get rid of those odd kilos.
But when he did it, lost a huge amount of weight, people started criticizing his thinness. So what should the actor look like?
The reaction on his weight loss was so sharp, that one created a new term to describe Carson’s body shape – Manorexia. Rather injustice reaction on such impressive efforts. Though, we thing that criticism often takes place when a person tries to improve his own body just in order to be attractive for the others.
Here are some benefits that Daly found out after losing weight:
1. Improvement of the well-being and health: reduction of breathlessness, reduction of high blood pressure, pain in the joints, spine, improvement of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
2. Expansion of daily physical abilities: it is easier to walk, to go up the stairs, work outdoors, play and run around.
3. Reducing the psychological problems associated with being overweight. Increase of self-esteem.
4. Appearance: an attractive appearance, the ability to dress nice and fashionably, going to the gym, sauna, swimming pool, to the beach with ease.
7. Increase of professional opportunities, including professional development.
10. Carson likes his new reflection in the mirror, which pleases him. Isn’t it a reward for losing weight and for the desire to have slim and toned figure?
Remember – your body is in your hands. Don’t be lazy!